Let AREC help you use your education effectively.
The Academic Records Evaluation Center is a credential evaluation service organized by senior administrators and evaluators with more than 20 years of experience in credential evaluation services. We deliver the finest quality evaluations with prompt and accurate customer service.
AREC provides accurate academic credential evaluation services to individuals who have obtained their education outside of the United States; and to institutions, organizations, and agencies that request such evaluations for academic placement, licensing, and professional certification purposes. The service includes the verification of the accreditation status of foreign institutions, level of the education attained; the verification of authenticity and accuracy of the translation of the credentials/documents.
We provide services for:
- Admissions to US colleges and universities
- Professional licensing
- Military service
AREC is a member of:
- European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- Association of International Educators (NAFSA)
- Northern California Translators Association (NCTA)
- The Association for International Credential Evaluation
Professionals (TAICEP),Charter Member